This is my winter must have outfit for this year. Icelle has created my wish list for the upcoming sales. I definitely need this red Marni jacket with the luxurious mink collar, a black Phillip Lim bag and these studded red Valentino pumps. Now, just in case we share the exact same taste in clothes keep on checking the links below to grab them as soon as they go on the pre-Christmas sale.
P.S. I don’t think I need another white t-shirt or another pair of jeans
1. MARNI JACKET– This Marni Runway jacket in double lurex jacquard and it’s the best Herringbone Tweed Jacket I have seen this season. The collar, in contrasting fabric and color, is surmounted by a detachable mink collar. Closure by means of buttons and jacquard belt. Strap on the cuffs. Slanted slit-pockets and flap pockets.
2. T-SHIRT DOLCE & GABBANA– White cotton blend T-shirt from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a round neck with lace trim detailing also on the short sleeves.
3. AllSaints Molotov Kenta Jeans –The Molotov Kenta Jeans, a new fit for Winter 2012. This style is a mid rise, slim jean which sits higher on the waist. Constructed using washed indigo stretch denim with a worn in wash, the Molotov Kenta is a standard length jean, features gunmetal shanks and rivets, a hallmark AllSaints shank pin and a tumbled leather patch.
4. VALENTINO RED STUDDED SHOES– They are rafted in Italy from bright-red leather, and embellished with the label’s signature pale-gold pyramid studs, Valentino’s sleek pumps are a must have for any fashion blogger.
5. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM BLACK AND WHITE 31 HOUR BAG– Supple buffed leather bag in black and white. Exposed two-way zip closure at main compartment. Leather carry handles. Zippered patch pocket and logo stamp in gold-tone at interior.
I don’t own a Phillip Lim bag yet! So, I believe my first one would be, the black covetable carryall Pashli satchel bag!
SHOP ICELLE’S WINTER MUST HAVE OUTFIT
Have a lovely Day!!!