This makeup is meant to turn your winter face into a Spring face… This sounds promising I thought!
Winter makeup Tips and Tricks
- warm your concealer with a little moisturizer in your hands before applying
- moisturize. moisturize. moisturize. use a lot of moisturizer before applying makeup
- use concealer around your nose to hide redness
- opt for lightweight coverage
- small point concealing with a thin brush to cover tiny spots
- use a lot of mascara in the roots of the lashes
- use Eyeko Brow magic to fill the gaps in your eyebrows in a more natural looking way
A Classic Case of Winter Face – Makeup and Chat with Alexa Chung
SHOP WINTER MAKEUP ESSENTIALS
Have a lovely Day!!!