What do you think about the Pajama trend party? Will you incorporate silk pajamas in your outfits? In case you need some inspiration on how to wear the Spring 2013 big trend, I have collected the best street style images and the most useful instructions on how to wear bedtime pieces to town, again this year. After Stella McCartney and Diane von Furstenberg showed loose fitting, printed pajama-style pants on their respective runways for Spring 2012, it seems the trend cemented itself for seasons to come. I love the floral robes and wide plaid pants in the Dries Van Noten Spring Summer 2013 collection. However, if you can’t pull off a total pajama set outside the house try just using pajama pieces separately. I am wearing a pajama shirt in my next outfit post. Stay tuned 🙂
10 Styling Tips for cool pajama looks
1. Silk pajamas looks better than cotton. 2. Avoid lace and go for stripes.
3. Wear on piece at a time.
4. Wide stripped pajama pants look cool with tailored jackets. 5. Wear high heels.
6. Add slippers to a pajama top. 7. Wear an oversized jumper with a plaid pajama style pants.
The Row- Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen Fall 2013 collection
8. Wear a silk robe instead of a coat.
Louis Vuitton Fall 2013
9. For a casual look you can try by pairing the pants with a jean jacket. 10. Pair a floral or striped pants with a monochrome silk blouse.
Images- glamour.com, Style.com
So, will you be wearing pajamas to the office? What do you think can you go straight from bed to boardroom?
SHOP The Pajama Trend
Have a lovely Day!!!
Ah I love pyjama-chic! Very inspiring post my dear:)
Thank you Daniella 🙂
I personally love this trend, gorgeous!
I am not sure about the total pajama look on me but I love it on others
I really like all that pics. Are great and so original.
Like this trend but on others!
this is so IN now 🙂
nice post <3
I don’t know if I would ever wear a whole pajama out but I’m kind of liking it in the pics…so who knows!