I will wear the trendy full midi skirts this year even though you must have noticed, I adore minis. This sophisticated circle skirts trend and the cool ladylike looks are something I plan to master this Fall- Winter 2013-14. I have created a file dozens of inspiring looks from Fashion Week street style and fellow bloggers I wish to share. I will be an early adapter this time!
How to wear the 1950s midi Full skirts
1. Wear it with a short tailored jacket over a top. The skirt covers up so much leg, so pairing it with a form-fitting, skin-baring top makes sense.
2. Wear them with an oversized monochromatic cropped sweater and boots.
3. Wear a thin wool sweater, high heel stilettos, 1950s cat eye sunglasses and red lipstick for an uptown girl sophisticated look.
4. Midi Full Skirts look amazing and updated worn with a shirt, a biker leather jacket and lace up pumps.
5. Wear a midi full leather skirt with an oversized boyfriend jumper and lace up high heel booties.
6. Love the inspiration from Miroslava Duma… Go for tight belts at the waist and classic pointy pumps.
7. You can wear the cycle skirt with a simple printed sweater on top and look cool.
Edgy accessories and high heels are a must!
Images- Carolines Mode, Vogue, HarpersBazaar
Scroll through the best midi Full skirts
Have a lovely Day!!!
i love this trend!!!kisses
You need a tiny waist to pull that off but I will wear it anyway…
Midi skirts are so chic! I love the leather one that the lady is wearing is in the 5th shot. 🙂
Me too … but I wouldn’t mind the Asos one too…
Your posts always inspire me to try new styles!
Great post and I really like this trend ! 🙂
Love this post, this kind of skirt is so chic!
All the Fall/Winter trends on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog.
Such a great post, these are all awesome tips. I’ve also been tempted by the midi skirt like this but it’s so out of my realm of comfort, i just don’t know how i would feel in one! I should go to Zara and try one on to see how it goes. Love how Oracle Fox did it here, with the leather and the big knit – that’s totally my vibe. Hope you had a nice weekend!
I love that the trend seems so fresh… we have to incorporate the midi full skirt in out outfits somehow… haha
I will add Oracle Fox’s name, thanks!
I will take that one in leather, please! Thanks! 😉
Did you notice the Asos in black is almost sold out…
Yay, love love love the selection. Especially attracted to Blair Eadie’s version =)
Sylvia @ WorldTasting
.. follow on Bloglovin’
Thanks you Sylvia 🙂
we are so excited that the midi is coming back in such a big way, it is such a classy, chic and elegant cut!!
lovely pictures here!
xx Vera & Rony
Thanks guys 🙂