I will wear the trendy full midi skirts this year even though you must have noticed, I adore minis. This sophisticated circle skirts trend and the cool ladylike looks are something I plan to master this Fall- Winter 2013-14. I have created a file dozens of inspiring looks from Fashion Week street style and fellow bloggers I wish to share. I will be an early adapter this time!
How to wear the 1950s midi Full skirts
1. Wear it with a short tailored jacket over a top. The skirt covers up so much leg, so pairing it with a form-fitting, skin-baring top makes sense.
2. Wear them with an oversized monochromatic cropped sweater and boots.
4. Midi Full Skirts look amazing and updated worn with a shirt, a biker leather jacket and lace up pumps.
5. Wear a midi full leather skirt with an oversized boyfriend jumper and lace up high heel booties.
6. Love the inspiration from Miroslava Duma… Go for tight belts at the waist and classic pointy pumps.
7. You can wear the cycle skirt with a simple printed sweater on top and look cool.
Edgy accessories and high heels are a must!
Images- Carolines Mode, Vogue, HarpersBazaar
Scroll through the best midi Full skirts
Have a lovely Day!!!