Get ready for jumpsuit this Spring! I know we are in the middle of winter but being in sunny California just makes my urge to post spring trends even stronger.
So, have a look at some amazing jumpsuits from the Spring Summer 2014 designer collections and get inspired by celebrity street style. Blake Lively is rocking the trend in a shimmering Gucci one, inspired by the 70′s playsuit and high heels.
How to wear a jumpsuit
1. Wear it with high heel sandals and minimal accessories.
2. Wear an lace overall with stiletto pumps to your… wedding
The hottest new trend is also at an unexpected location, the wedding aisle as seen in J. Crew’s Spring Summer 2014 bridal collection.
3. Wear it with multicolor wedges
During NYFW Nanette Lepore showed this amazing coral red palysuit.
4. Add a classic tailored jacket and stilettos for a sophisticated look.
5. Wear Birkenstock shoes for a cool fashion forward look.
6. Wear gold accessories with a black jumpsuit
7. Matchy matchy everything excessively color coordinated
I am loving this new jumpsuit trend despite some practicality problems… I guess you understand what I mean… Stay tuned because tomorrow I will show you my new Gypsy05 outfit.
SHOP Summer Chic JUMPSUITS
Images- style.com, pinterest
Have a lovely Day!!!