Sophisticated, chic and provocative the elegant leopard coat is the biggest trend of the season. Leopard print shoes, boots, skirts, jackets… you name it were all over the Fall Winter 2013-14 runways again but if you already own an accessory in this print and love it, the time has come to go to the next step. A leopard coat will update your everyday outfits. You can draw inspiration on how to wear it from street style stars like Atlantic- Pacific and Kate Moss.
How to wear a Leopard Coat
I have dozens cool outfit ideas on how to wear an elegant leopard coat but I will cut it down to the top 5 for day or night depending on the hight of your heels.
1. Wear it with a total black look. Obvious but chic. Black skinny distressed jeans, a black sweater and black slippers for day or high stiletto heels for the evening.
2. Wear it with a dress. If the Saint Laurant floral prints are too much you can wear it with a monochrome dress.
3. Wear it with leather skinny pants a grey sweater and black oxfords for day or high heel booties for night.
4. Wear your leopard coat for an edgy twist with red shoes and a leather pencil skirt. Or if you dare a red leather skinny pants…
5. Wear it with contrasting prints in the same color palette. I loved the hearts at Burberry Fall Winter 2013-14
6. Wear a leopard coat in a classic time-less way like minimalistic style icon Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in the picture below with a black turtle neck and denim. I had a style crush on this gone too soon girl.
Similar leopard print coat on sale Ganni
Images- Le Fashion Blog, HarpersBazaar
Have a lovely Day!!!