Every year as a Halloween costume, I wear the same little black mini dress with fun accessories to create a different carnival outfit. It is not my favorite holiday- I wear whatever I want all year round anyway- 🙂 but I am always ready for a party and I love being creative.
Ideas for a little black dress Halloween Costume
1. Cover your eyes with lace, add high heel and a hat and voila you are a happy widow! Wore that a few years back… AF hates this photo (above) and the costume…Shhh
2. Make a bat headband wear your LBD and over the knee boots. I am trying to make the most from my new thigh high Stuart Weitzman boots.
Click for easy instructions on how to make a bat headband
3. Wear gothic make up and some crazy accessories on your head from your costume jewelry box.
4. Skeleton hands hair accessory
5. Create a gothic face cage inspired by Nika Danielska’s fashion designs featuring skeletal cages.
6. Wear your little black dress and do a dark Geisha makeup inspired by beauty artist Anna Oronowicz’s gothic chic editorial.
7. DIY black eyelashes tears Video
8. Wear cat accessories
I don’t need to tell you that with the exception maybe of the cat hairband I would wear the rest in my everyday life.
Have a lovely Halloween!!!