I spent an hour (ok, maybe it was more) looking through the up to 70% off sales at Net-A-Porter and choosing the top 20 summer essentials. It was fun, so many things are within reach now. Check out the top 20 summer essentials list.
If you like something grab it! They sell out fast and if it doesn’t fit you can always return it … for free…. (free delivery free returns within the US) Last season I got my amazing Nicholas Kirkwood flower sandals.
1. MICHAEL Michael Kors’ red silk maxi dress has a drawstring waist and split sides
2. Blooming with hot-house foliage, Matthew Williamson’s ‘Cactus Garden’ dress is cut from lightweight silk-chiffon
3. Thakoon latest resort collection is full of fresh, airy pieces like this light-blue striped jumpsuit.
4. Etro’s close-fitting crepe dress is patterned with the Italian label’s iconic paisley print.
5. Dial up your evening repertoire with Hervé Léger’s red crochet-effect bandage dress.
6. Every wardrobe needs a versatile black dress. Constructed with vertical ribbing and a fluted hem, Donna Karan’s stretch-knit version is supremely flattering.
7. Alexander Wang takes a tongue-in-cheek approach to the idea of branding with this embroidered organza top.
8. MSGM’s mid-weight black crepe jumpsuit has an open, crossover back – a backless bra is a must.
The best shoes on sale at Net-A-Porter
Have a lovely Day!!!