How to wear brogues, the top season’s men inspired trend, without loosing your femininity.
From brunch with girlfriends to a day at the office, check out 6 stylish ways to wear them. If you are planning to incorporate the versatile brogues into your closet here is some street style inspiration.
1. Wear black brogues with high waist boyfriend distressed jeans and a jumper.
Showing off a little bit of skin around the areas of the ankle adds a feminine touch.
2. Wear brogues with a mini skirt and a camel coat.
Pick some feminine pieces for counterbalancing for the manly inspiration.
3. Wear brogues with a full skirt and cropped top.
4. Wear oxfords with a pleated midi skirt and a shirt. Ok, it doesn’t have to be pleated…
5. Wear oxfords with a white shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans. I am loving these black woven oxfords by Freda Salvador !
6. Wear men’s inspired shoes with skinny pants and a tailored jacket.
Wear it like the guys. In other words, don’t be afraid of choosing boyfriend blazers to create a bold statement! The shoes are J. Crew monk strap loafers
Stay tuned for my outfit post…
PS. The TrendSurvivor X Storm in a D cup $2oo Gift Card Giveaway has ended. We will announce the winner within the next few days. Wishing you all good luck!
Images- Seelark, WeWhoreWhat, SicrerelyJules, Vogue
Have a lovely Day!!!
These are great tips. I love a sleek pair styled with something equally strong and masculine.
Love that too 🙂