Icelle’s new retro chic outfit has exactly the right style for a city like Melbourne, Australia. I am exploring the city and everything seems like a mix of the past with the present. The architecture is amazing. I spent half my day today taking pictures of the buildings. Stay tuned for that post too. The weather is warm during the day but in the evening it’s cooler so this neutral colored outfit would have been perfect for an Australian cool summer day and dinner at the trendy tapas restaurant Movida. Geometric designs are one of 2013 top trends so get ready for polka dots too.
1. Rocha Pale Yellow/Black Polka Dot Coat. You can find here
2. Chloe beautiful apricot hue silk crepe de chine top SS13 collection. You can find here
3. JBrand Aiden cropped distressed boyfriend-fit jeans. This cotton-denim will add extra cool points to your outfits. You can find here
4. Cole Haan– Brogan Chukka EVA in Sandstone Nubuck. You can find here
5. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Shoulder Bag. You can find here
SHOP ICELLE’S NEW RETRO CHIC STYLE
The Smart Finds
Have a lovely Day!!!
Fabulous!!! I love the coat more than anything.
Oh me too!!!