Vassia’s surprise party for her husband’s birthday was amazing, full of inspiring stylish birthday party decor ideas. I loved the oversized board with all the reasons she loves Dr. R (her husband), the seasonal flower arrangements and stone hand-painted gifts.
The dentist birthday cake with the doctor’s jacket and teeth made me laugh, in a good way I mean…
The food was incredible and the fact that we had a singer walk among us while singing live was so glam.
Birthday Party Decor Ideas
1. Use a black vase filled with seasonal flowers and write with chalk a personalized happy birthday wish.
2. Hand- paint stones with an evil eye or another theme and write the guest’s name.
3. Make a centerpiece decoration using a round mirror, clear vases and candles. Use clear vases with a few white stones in the bottom and a white candle inside.
4. Personalized t-shirt for the waiters gives an extra glam touch.
5. The why I love you board is my favorite. Such a sweet note especially if you write fun reasons. My favorite is that Dr R. got to love Furbie the cat.
6. A cool personalized concept birthday cake. So, now you know Dr. R is a dentist.
7. Use various glasses on a silver tray for vegetables.
Birthday party dresses
I wore my Herve Leger bodycon party dress and Vassia wore a long pleated black dress.
My jacket is the perforated Andrew Marc moto jacket (on 50% sale now) and the shoes I am wearing are the iconic Saint Laurent pumps (Love how they look but they are hard work…)
Vassia’s surprise birthday party was perfect in every small detail.
Thank you for stopping by.
Images- Maria Zerva and me (Trend Survivor)
Don’t miss out our extra large Luisaviaroma $500 Gift card giveaway
Regarding the Giveaway just type your email address here or use the Rafflecopter widget below to join our mailing list.
For more chances to win, be sure to follow Luisaviaroma and myself on all of our social channels!
Please note this is an international giveaway and the deadline for entries 17 June.
Good Luck !!!
Have a lovely Day!!!
Wish you a huge weekend!
Thanks 🙂 you too
Nina, I loved those evil eyes. Can’t get wrong with personalized items. The guests feel more special with their names on it. I really liked how you used the glasses very elegant. Thanks for the ideas!