The complete guide for how to find and wear the perfect nude lipstick for you by celebrity makeup artist Lisa Eldridge. Plus, 7 makeup artist secrets for the flattering nude lips.
In her new Fall Winter 2015 makeup tutorial video, Lisa Eldridge, explains all the tips and tricks you need to know to create your perfect nude lips look.
Note, it looks perfect on blondes and brunettes.
How to find the right shade?
A natural lip closely resembles your skin tone which is not so natural as lips are usually pinkish… So it’s a statement look by definition. However, sheer nude lip gloss is a lot easier to wear. The video is really helpful for identifying the right shade for your skin tone and style.
What other makeup to wear with nude lips?
A classic makeup is smokey eye and nude lips, still one of my favorites especially with evening dresses. However, if you wear color in your eyes, like a fashionable blue pencil, a nude lip will make the look modern.
7 makeup artist secrets for perfect nude lips
1. A tip for perfect lips is to exfoliate.
2. First blot on a layer of liquid foundation to give your lipstick something to adhere
3. Do apply a liner in the same shade as your lips for a more dramatic effect, then swipe on a beige color shade.
5. Jeannia Robinette, the famous celeb makeup artist, revealed to Harper’s Bazaar her best nude color shade that matches most skin tones :
“The Chanel rouge Coco Shine in Canotier is a great neutral brown with a natural, smooth matte finish. The color is just right—not too pale, and good for day or night, especially those times when you’re rocking a dramatic eye. Your lips won’t steal the show, but they definitely won’t be overlooked.”
6. A nude color lipstick is a cool choice when you are wearing red.
7. Use neutral lip color with subtle glowing makeup.
Ultimate Nude Lips Makeup Video
SHOP NUDE LIPS ESSENTIALS
Images – Harpers Bazaar, Byrdie.com, Emma Lovell
Have a lovely Day!!!