Even though, I was accepted by the British Fashion Council, to attend London Fashion Week, as an International fashion blogger who supports British Fashion , I am in USA right now, so I will miss that one. However, I am not complaining, I am in sunny California now and I plan to follow the action of New York Fashion Week on social media. I will get to see front row views from my favorites shows, backstage peeks and amazing street style shots without dealing with lines, traffic jams, and bad weather conditions.
So here is who I am following this year on Instagram during fashion week.
1. Shea Marie of Peace Love Shea is well dressed California girl style blogger.
2. Chiara Ferragni The super successful young Italian fashion blogger. I met Chiara in Greece and she is very nice, stylish and pretty.
Only on Instagram she has 1,819,903!!!!!!
3. Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller. Love her sense of humor!
she who outfits herself in a sartorially offensive mode that may result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls, shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
and Birkenstocks may I add 🙂
4. Miroslava Duma The super stylish Russian who has dominated street style blogs. Digital projects investor/ Digital Media Director at TSUM/ Founder of Buro247.ru/ ua/ kz/ hr/ com/ME Founder of charity foundation Peace Planet.
5. Whowhatwear for a behind-the-scenes peek inside the world of fashion.
If you are on Instagram you can follow me @TrendSurvivor
If you are not on Instagram, I will share my favorite Fashion Week pics on the blog.
Have a lovely Day!!!
The Man Repeller is one of my favorites, too. The writing is always so funny, and fresh!
Yes I agree and her style is a chic unique Italian USA fusion …