I am always interested, in cool new nail art ideas and trends and I usually try something new every week when I get my nails done. Even though this month my nails are without nail polish, they desperately needed a break, I am craving for the new fall styles. The yellow graphic nails is something I will wear again this season but in different color combination maybe black and white. I will use again my old Silver Chanel nail polish that makes my nails look like a shiny Christmas decoration ball! Do you experiment with your nail polish?
The best 7 New Fall Nail Art Trends
1. Black and White Nails (Love it)
2. Cartoon Nail Art Ideas (Would I wear it? Probably, not but I like it)
3. DIOR Jungle Color Nail Trend (All nail polish shades are amazing)
4. Evil Eye Nails
You can see more here
5. Bejeweled Multicolored Nails
You can see Lovely Megan’s Nail Bejeweled DIY here
6. Silver Shimmering Nail Polish
7. No Nail Polish
Can’t wait to start using nail polish again, however bare nails look …young!
Have a lovely Day!!!