This amazing low calorie delicious and healthy Greek yoghurt dessert is extremely easy to make. You can follow my simple recipe instructions and you will have a stylish cool dessert for your guests. Since the gardner- yes, a gardner in Paros- gave me the recipe, I have done it about 5 times and it never fails. It is a light and refreshing dessert.
You will need:
1 kilo Greek yoghurt ( I have used Total by Fage and Olympus yoghurt both full fat and 2%. You can use whichever you prefer)
1 pack, 200 gr pineapple jello gelatin
10 soft and juicy prunes
1 can 350 gr of pineapple slices
1. Dissolve the gelatin into the boiling water stirring well. Allow to cool a little.
2. Thoroughly stir yoghurt until well mixed. Allow the mixture to cool a little.
3. Add the pineapple, plum and walnuts in a oblong dish.
4. Carefully pour the Jello mixture over the fruits and walnuts.
5. Chill in the refrigerator to allow the mixture to fully set and harden. It will take a few hours. I prefer to prepare the dessert the night before my guests arrive.
Photos © me Trendsurvivor
Have a lovely Day!!!
Great recipe! Looks really yummy 🙂
Thanks Bella… try it …you will love it 🙂
Nina, would love to taste it! Looks so good and healthy, thanks for sharing! Have a good day dear, kisses! xo
Thanks Lilli ..you should try it 🙂
Such a creative idea, love this. Can’t get enough pineapple! <3
Me too 🙂
Oh this looks delicious! So going to try it.
Let me know …
looks delicious! definitely want to try this, trying to be on a health kick lately!
haha maybe because it summer and we wear swimsuits…
Try with, berries fruit gelatine, yogur and fruit.
Good idea …I will!
looks really interesting – I can’t imagine what this would be like but I enjoy all the ingredients so I guess there’s only one way to find out!
p.s. so glad you enjoyed my LFW chat with MrK!x
Oh… I don’t want him to feel bad he is not going to LFW…