Silver is always my choice in holiday decorating. I enjoy the festive look of lights but also want the decor to be minimal and simple.
Through the years I have accumulated a great collection of items but every December I seem to find perfect new pieces to add. This year I decorated our mantel with my favorite silver mirror and some matching twigs with tiny lights. I added some candleholders, votives, ornaments, a beautiful set of firecrackers and white flowers. I love the result. When the sunlight comes through in the afternoons it becomes a little corner of winter and in the evenings when we light the candles and turn on the white lights itʼs warm and cozy.
My dinner party decorations during the holidays are also along the same lines. I found a beautiful industrial looking tray made of wood and metal. With some sparkling silver ornaments and a garland of star lights the table is set for a night of laughter, fun and long conversations over wine and cheese.
Happy holidays to all!
1. Silver polka dot mercury glass hurricane candleholder: elegant and versatile
2. Ivory vanilla bean pillar candleholder: hand poured and vanilla scented
3. Silver beaded snowflakes: timeless sparkle
4. Metal jingle bell ornaments: holiday sounds
5. Warm ribbed mercury glass pillar candleholder: classic and vintage 6. White and silver mini holiday globes: miniature holiday icons
7. Micro 30 bulb string lights: warm and cozy lighting
8. LED lights silver willow branch: festive and minimal
9. Industrial wood and metal tray: multi purpose and modern 10.Flared wine decanter: stylish and functional
11. Madison red wine glasses: classic and practical
12. Etched monogram cloche filled candles: personalized and beautiful
SHOP THE SILVER DECORATIONS POST
Photos – Ismini H
This post is in partnership with World Market, a brand I love. All opinions here are my own. Thank you for supporting the affiliate posts who make this blog possible.
Have a lovely Day!!!