I love taking a sneak peek on Fall Winter 2013- 2014 Fashion Trends while wearing my swimming suit! These are the best new season fashion trends I have decided to adopt. Enjoy the view… Can’t wait to hear which ones you like…
1. Ladylike leather skirts and jackets are a big trend as seen on Louis Vuitton, Prada and Hermes. (see picture above) Head-to-toe crocodile is the way to go!
2. Boyfriends’ clothes, shoes, suits you name it. Androgynous and tailored clothing hit the Fall Winter 2013- 2014 runways. Inspiring looks were seen at Stella McCartney and Maison Martin Margiela.
3. Sailor Style as seen H&M and Ralph Lauren. Even though camouflage prints are still dominating the runways, as seen on Christopher Kane and Alexander Wang fashion shows, I am ready for the navy look this year.
5. Tweed and over the knee boots at Chanel are my favorite trends. The typically masculine fabric feminized by Coco Chanel is used by all designers from Chanel, to Dolce & Gabbana and Haider Ackermann.
6. Personally, I never stopped wearing tartans. Red checks, blue and black plaid… Scottish tartans are hot.
7. Oversized shoulder jackets and coats are changing outfit proportions adding a fresh twist. Proenza Schouler and Balenciaga created my favorite styles. Cristobal Balenciaga, founder of the famous fashion house established in the 1930s introduced the oversized cuts.
8. Think of the 1940s icons Lauren Bacall, Ingrid Bergman, Veronica Lake and Katherine Hepburn style and you’ve got the trend as seen at the Italian fashion houses of Prada and Bottega Veneta.
9. Think pink! A new color is introduced for Fall- Winter 2013- 14 powder pink. Loved the jackets at Christian Dior and Carven.
Have a lovely Day!!!