Hi Guys! Yes, it’s time for a instagram post! Yes, I am an Instagram addict, too! During my trip to New York and California I must have taken over 200 pictures with my iphone. Here are some of my favorite cool moments. Click on any picture to see them bigger with captions!
1. New York Fashion Week Stars– I met a lot of stylish inspiring people at the ifb conference and saw even more during Fashion Week. Had an amazing time at a private party at Thompson’s Hotel prestigious rooftop deck in Soho. Loved interior designer and fashion blogger Aimee Song in a silver flirty skirt and a jeans shirt (Song of Style). However, meeting style icon Paris Hilton and Marlon Gobel at his amazing Fashion Show “The Stars” was super cool. Paris is approachable and warm in person and looked stunning in her printed mini blue dress. Marlon is extremely talented and the brother of my best friend Lara.
2. Museums and Stores- The MOMA is my next best New York hot spot to Barney’s. Or is it the other way round?! Anyway! Did both on the same day! Favorite Soho boutique Kirna Zabete. The Getty Museum at the Getty Centre in Los Angeles always inspires me and the retrospective exhibition fully dedicated to the drawings of Gustav Klimt (1862–1918) made me reconsider color, gold and print.
3. Trendy Hot Spots in LA– Food and Drink– Lunch with Melissa Meyers, the force behind Page Daily– my daily dose of practical inspiration about Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Celebrity, Health & Fitness- at the trendy Urth Caffe in Melrose Avenue, in LA was extremely interesting and fun but at Cecconi’s, the trendy West Hollywood restaurant, I saw the prettiest and best dressed women in LA and had a lovely salad and wine with Georgia.
4. La Jolla Fashion and Fun- Spent most of my time and money in Fashion Valley and got the best looking unique tops at Anthropologie. The best designed restaurant in La Jolla is by far the Herringbone with 100 year old olive trees growing within the space.
5. My Outfits- In New York, I wore mostly high heels and mixed vintage with… vintage! My Azzedine Alaia blue body and skirt from the 90’s was my favorite! My California casual outfits included a lot of capri jeans, shorts matched with Isabel Marant boots. Wore my high heel Manolo Blahnik stilettos only for LA!
I have posted the best places to go to La Jolla separately. All about where to eat, where to drink :), what to see and where to shop here.
Have a lovely Day!!!