I was working on the photos for my August Instagram recap and I started feeling kind of sad… I am not ready for summer to end.
Hopefully warm days are not over yet in this part of the world!
1. Gigi t-strap leopard and snake Sam Edelman sandals and orange nail polish | 2. Hipanema bracelet, I will wear it in winter with jeans and chunky jumpers | 3. Spot in Kea Island at the beach | Hermes and Isabel Marant sandals…my staples this summer
1. AF brought me a magnolia flower from our garden ..sweet…| 2. Arrivals from Luisa Via Roma … I love when the bell rings and I see the courier at the door 🙂 I am wearing Isabel Marant studded sandals available at The Outnet | 3. My new Mansur Gavriel bucket from Net-A-Porter available now in white and soon at Matches Fashion | 4. Spot in his favorite spot at Lara’s house in Kea.
1. So this was inside the box … a pair of Rag&Bone Newbury boots for Fall Winter 2014-15 | 3. Spot swimming in the pool.. I love how he looks at the camera | 3. Best Greek figs called vassilika | 4. Wine and sun-tanning … the ultimate unhealthy relaxation…
1. From our trip to Kea, Denim on top outfit post | 2. Birkenstocks and Vourkari port | 3. Nothing like a glass of chilled white wine 4. Spot waiting for me at the stairs at Lara’s home.. He knows we are going out for dinner…
1. I like black coffee and fresh fruits for breakfast | 2. My new hobby …planting vegetables… Did you like my recipe for Baked Vegetables Greek Style? | 3. Yummy Mojitos at Bikini cocktails and snacks in Spetses | 4. Haagen Dazs ice cream…Yes, I did that!
1. Arrivals from Luisa Via Roma | 2. Spot at Bellini Aperitivo | 3. Vintage Rolex | 4. Wine and Caprese Pizza
Photos © Instagram@TrendSurvivor
Have a lovely Day!!!
What nice shots!
lb-lc fashion blog
great insta recap!!
I’m pleased to see that summer is not quite over in this part of the world. Your recap captures all the highlights of your lovely summer activities. It really is a great time of the year.
Best time of the year in Greece!!!! 🙂