Icelle’s new styling tip is the statement jacket. An easy to wear must have that will make your old skinny jeans look trendy. You can wear it with biker boots and create a stylish casual outfit or stiletto high heels and go from day to night without changing your clothes. I love the burgundy color palette she used.
1. Silk-georgette blouse by Michael Kors a contemporary update with dramatic split sleeves and a long back hem. You can find here
2. Baroque Style, dandy Wallpaper Jacket. Printed single-breasted blazer in a amazing floral print by Topshop.
3. AllSaints Molotov Kenta Jeans. you can find here
4. FRYE WOMEN’S Veronica Shortie Boot Black Leather.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Leather Messenger. Pashli leather messenger bag has a top handle and a detachable crossbody strap. This could be my new love…You can find here
P.S. The Frye Boots company was founded in 1863 by John Frye and has been prominent in American history. Frye is the longest operating footwear company in the U.S. and was a family run business until the mid-1940s. The boots are known for their craftmanship, comfort and durability.
SHOP ICELLE’S OUTFIT COLLAGE
SHOP THE STATEMENT JACKET
Have a lovely Day!!!
I love all of these bold statement jackets!
Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.
Thanks for the comment Lexi!
This statement jacket is just so cool. I love its colors and i love the combination with the other items you have created.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
Thank you Miss M. The jacket is sooo cool… it is sold out, now!