Icelle’s new outfit collage in midnight blue color tones is all about updating the classics! Five classic garments with a twist and voila! You have a stylish trans-seasonal outfit that can be worn from Summer to Fall…
1. The classic tailored jacket is made from butter soft blue lamb leather. The leather blazer designed by Jil Sander features a notched collar and a front button fastening.
2. A V-Neck Tee is the t-shirt you should be looking for this Fall. Icelle used Splendid for the the collage but you can also find an amazing similar linen one at Zara. I got the white and dark grey.
3. The full 1950s skirt is updated by Red Valentino in a bright yellow mini taffeta skirt.
4. The classic doctor’s bag has a fashionable twist because it’s mini and white! You can find it at Luisa Via Roma and it’s by DSquared.
5. The classic Adidas Stan Smith instead of white with green are in lizard print blue with white…
However, if you are wondering who put them back in the fashion map, it was the famous fashion designer Phoebe Philo a few years back.
According to Danielle Prescod from Elle.com In 2010, Philo took her bow at the Céline spring 2011 show wearing classic white Stan Smiths with green detailing.
Have a lovely Day!!!