Gray Dress Fall Classic Accents created by Icelle
One of the business attire Fall classic basics is a versatile minimal gray winter dress. You can simply style it for a business lunch with stiletto pumps or add a modern twist by wearing it with boots, as seen in Icelle’s outfit collage.
The classic grey dress with knee-length design, no doubt, works well for the office.
Clean lines are key on Fall Winter 2014-15 trends !
Fall Classic Accents Business Gray Winter Dress Outfit Collage
1. Shift Dress- Victoria, Victoria Beckham gray winter dress 100% wool with lining 100% silk on sale at THE OUTNET
2. Boots- Part retro, part rock, Jimmy Choo’s black suede “Music” boots . The mid-calf length makes all the statement.
3. Handbag- Black and grey calf leather ‘Mini Rider’ satchel from Loeffler Randall featuring a flat top handle, a foldover top with push-lock closure, an adjustable shoulder strap, a back slip pocket, an internal patch pocket, an internal logo plaque, a printed lining, wool panels and a front center shearling panel.
4. Scarf- Fringed scarves were a key accessory at Tibi’s Fall ’14 runway show. Perfect for colder weather, this generously cut Italian-made style is woven from a soft wool and cashmere-blend. Loop it round your neck!
5. Glasses- classicspecs.com
Gray Winter Dress Fall Classic Accents
Have a lovely Day and Month 🙂 !!!