Where to find and how to style a pair of cropped flare fringed black denim pants for a casual girl’s night out in the city, or in on a Greek Island in my case…
Can’t get enough fringe trend as you can see…
It was one of the best Spring 2016 Fashion Trends at New York fashion week as several designers used fringes not only on accessories but also on skirts and dresses.
Fringe is one of the year’s enduring fashion trends, however, I am wearing them because they are also fun!
The fringed black denim style was originally created by Marques’ Almeida, the youthful London design duo Paulo Almeida and Marta Marques trained at the prestigious Central Saint Martins College.
The 3×1.us WM3 Crop Fringe Jean Tango, is super on trend too and features a classic straight leg, long fringes at the hem of the jeans, and a button fly.
I got mine from Mango last season but you can DIY the fringed black denim. Easily…
How to fray the hem of your jeans?
Fraying the hem of your jeans steps:
- While wearing your jeans, use chalk to designate the place you’d like your hem to begin.
- Take them off, lay them out flat and draw a straight line across both legs with chalk.
- Cut the jeans using a sharp pair of scissors.
- Pull out threads from the hem using your hands. Finger comb out the threads and trim them for a uniform look
- Throw them in the dryer to add a distressed fringe effect.
Sunglasses Dior so real (love them in silver)
Simple black tank top Zara
Cropped flare jeans Mango last season ( I am loving these blue one with the extra long fringes)
Shoes Acne Studios (a bargain from Yoox)
Proenza Schouler PS1 fringed bag
Patek Philippe Twenty-4 Diamond Ladies Watch
Shop the Fringed black denim outfit
Ph- Stavros Niflis
Have a lovely Day!!!
looking great as always my friend………filia T
Thank you darling:) I miss you !!!!