Spotting the trends before sales are over will help you make some sensible trendy Fall 2015, guilt free shopping.
Check out what’s new for Fall and if it’s on sale from the previews season, in your size … lucky you…. go for it.
I scored on sale, the Isabel Marant 1970s black block heel suede boots from the summer collection at MyTheresa and they look almost identical with the Fall-Winter Grover suede boots.
Even though the new Fall 2015 must-haves range from boho- seventies (see Gucci) to goth-romancing style (see Givenchy) you can buy what you need or …. want…. or both…
A mini trend guide:
1. The shoes : I am loving block heels and round toe shoes. Over the knee boots are hotter than ever, especially with block heels.
2. The color: Tan, brown, and burgundy are making a huge comeback.
3. The blouse : boho prints and white romantic chiffons worn with cropped flares.
4. The jeans : High waist cropped flare
5. The dress : Feminine mostly
6. The skirt : Asymmetric, leather or with pleats
7. The coat : Oversized puffed
8. The sweater : Turtleneck and cropped
9. The jewelry : Statement earring
The Top Fall 2015 Trends | Key Designer Pieces
Have a lovely Day!!!