Last call for the for the 6 things worth getting before the 70% off LuisaViaRoma sale ends. You can get extra 20% off (code CJFR20) until August 18th. Plus they offer free shipping.
The clock is ticking…
1. An interesting white shirt from the Luisa Via Roma Sale– I found a white Just Cavalli shirt with interesting details that will look good with a bellbottom pair of jeans or a pencil skirt. A Maison Martin Margiela silk shirt with jeweled collar.
I am also loving the unique Ann Demelemeester cotton ribbon shirt
2. A new LBD– You can never go wrong with a little black dress. I love the Reverse lace black skater dress for 54 euro and the Moschino lace and jersey dress
However, if you have a beautiful back which unfortunately is not my case, go for the amazing A.F.Vandevorst plisse dress.
An day to night option is a Karl Lagerfeld studded collar silk dress ( 108 euro)
3. A Jacket – I know I told you that before but this Annie P stretch tailored jacket is simple and versatile. Love the Givenchy white jacket for a more sophisticated look.
A Karl Lagerfeld pea coat will get you ready for Fall 2014.
4. A fresh pair of black skinny jeans- The perfect trans-seasonal item from summer to fall. I initially loved the simple Diesel Black Gold super soft skinny jeans
If you are more daring you can opt for a black jumpsuit
However, I would go for the Diesel Black Gold waxed pants version as it looks more unique.
5. A sweater- Love the Alexander Wang grey sweater.
6. A designer handbag – The Alexander Wang Marty backpack is on sale as well as the Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch and they are definitely worth grabbing!
Don’t forget to use for extra 20% off the code CJFR20
Have a lovely Day!!!