My best easy healthy recipes list includes a deliciously fruity Asian style beef dish with yellow, red, orange and green peppers, full of flavor and lots of vitamins.
Plus, pineapple, healthy broccoli and fresh ginger that soothes your stomach and fights inflammation and blood clots.
Easy Healthy Recipes
Four Color Peppers Beef with Pineapple
2 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4″ thick, sliced
5 T soy sauce
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced
5 cups broccoli, trimmed sliced stalks and medium florets
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 -inch piece peeled fresh ginger, minced
3 T olive oil
1 can (8 oz) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
2 T honey
About 1/3 cup water
Served with hot steamed Jasmine rice
1. Marinate the meat, overnight in soya, fresh ground pepper and olive oil.
2. Stir-fry, first the garlic with the onion and half the ginger. Then add all the vegetables. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes. They should be crisp-tender when you remove from the pan.
3. Stir-fry the meat with the other half of the ginger in the same pan. Add 1/3 cup water and boil over medium-high heat until tender. Takes about 1 hour.
4. Before serving add the vegetables to the meat and cook until heated through. Then add the pineapple slices and the honey.
5. Try your yummy food and adjust to taste with more soy sauce and fresh pepper if necessary. I do not use salt.
Serve with jasmine rice.
We had a family dinner and as a starter I served the creamy vegetable soup
Spot is ready to try…
Images- Trend Survivor
Have a lovely Day!!!