Photos of H&M’s upcoming Maison Martin Margiela winter collection have arrived before cold weather. Looking at the just released pics, the results are the exact opposite of Anna Dello Russo’s collection for H&M. The pieces, of one the world’s biggest designer labels include both menswear and womenswear. They showcase Margiela’s voluminous, structural shapes as well as the house’s signature muted color palette. The Parisian label, founded by Belgian designer Martin Margiela (who has since departed), has stuck to its recent formula of oversized tailoring, loose folds with the odd idiosyncrasy which I plan to incorporate in my wardrobe this year. According to Huffington post ” It’s a classic minimalist outing at an equally minimalist price point.” The collection will hit stores on November 15. H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) was established in Sweden in 1947 and has long been on of my best shops for affordable fashion buys. The Swedish company’s last major design collaboration was with Marni and I had bought almost every piece of that collection. ( You can see here, here, here and here ). Check out Maison Martin Margiela For H&M below and tell me will you plan to queue up for this collaboration?
Maison Martin Margiela For H&M Collection- My Top 8 Looks
You can see here the best of MARGIELA X H&M collection before it hits the stores. Be ready!
1. Navy fold-up skirt £59.99; cream oversized pullover £79.99; keyring necklace £34.99; beige Perspex wedges £149.99.
4. Duvet Coat, £179.99; black/silver mirrorball leggings, £29.99; beige Perspex wedges, £149.99
1. Navy visible darts pullover £69.99; black patch of two dresses £69.99; black leather boots £149.99
2. Navy oversized pullover £79.99; brown glove bag £79.99; oversized men’s trousers £59.99; black leather ballerina pump £69.99
3. Black oversized men’s trousers £59.99; black leather ballerina pump £69.99; black fitted blazer £69.99
Important: All for Children is a unique collaboration between H&M and UNICEF. I just got a press release today, announcing that another $8,000,000 will be donated to this cause! WOW! Love H and M even more!
Images credit: Vogue, H&M
For the full collection and prices you can go to RACKED I spent half an hour going through each item! I love the shoes too!
I know for a fact Sarah Jessica Parker loves these shoes!!! Oh, me too!
Maison Martin Margiela with H&M – New York Event
Inside the H&M showroom- Best of Maison Martin Margiela collection (VIDEO)
Have a lovely Day!!!
VERY NICE CLOTHES!!!
VERY WELL DESIGNED…