Now the Quick Curl tutorial must be one of the easiest loose luscious curl step by step hairstyle I have seen on pinterest so far! It works! Check out the beauty guru Olivia Smalley and her “Quick Curls”.
If your hair is thicker just separate it in three or four parts and curl with a curling iron as shown in the images.
A curling iron can be used to create tight formal curls or big and bold waves.
Tip: I use Argan oil to avoid burning my hair and adding extra shine.
How to use a curling iron:
1. Preheat and experiment to find the right temperature for you. It’s best to go with the lowest temperature that does the job.
2. Brush your hair thoroughly. Make sure there are no tangles or your curls won’t form properly.
3. Sprayed Argan oil or another heat protectant onto dry hair.
4. Hold up your hair with an elastic band.
5. Divide and curl. Separate your hair into sections.
PS. Don’t miss out $500 Gift Card Giveaway with Luisaviaroma.com
Have a lovely Day!!!