Remember, I told you my friend Grace from San Diego, besides creating the most amazinghip blankets, being a wonderful host, does the best spicy guacamole, ever? She sent me the recipe. Trust me if you like spicy food it’s worth trying.
– 3-4 medium sized ripe avocados
– 1-2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
– 1 finely chopped tomato
– 2-3 tablespoons of red onion finely minced
– a handful of chopped coriander
– a few dashes of tabasco sauce
– a squeeze of lime juice to taste
Note: If you want it even spicier you can add to taste jalapeño chili pepper.
In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp, the lime juice, the finely minced garlic, coriander, red onion, tabasco sauce and toss.
Important Tip: If you clean the pits and place them back in the guacamole it seems to help discoloration.