After this post on how to wear Over The Knee Boots following the Fall Winter 2013-14 fashion trends, I can officially declare September a Shoe month on TrendSurvivor blog. The article with the best casual ankle boots was the most viewed post last week. Also, the “Fancy the Cat Inspired Fashion Trend?” staring my Charlotte Olympia leopard kitty slippers won the IFB (International Fashion Bloggers) competition Project Roundup #111: Feline Inspired Fashion.
Over the knee boots on the catwalk… Thigh high boots were seen on the runway at Fashion Week in New York, Milan and Paris for Fall Winter 2013-14. Just to remind you… the casual chic at 3.1 Phillip Lim, the buckled up extravaganza at Prabal Gurung, the super long at Pucci and the chic alternative at Chanel, which all are among the big hits of the season. Even though, I must admit I wouldn’t say no to the Christian Louboutin over knee boots.
10 Best Over The Knee Boots for every budget
How to wear Over The Knee Boots
Over the knee boots on the sidewalk… Get inspired by the street style looks of stylish fashionistas. Bloggers, models and editors incorporated trendy boots in their fall outfit choices for Fashion Week.
1. Wear them with a flirty mini skirt. Balance the look of high, tight boots with a flowy dress or skirt.
2. Shorts and a tailored jacket
3. Keep everything…accessories, makeup in your ensemble subdued.
4. Celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Rihanna are stepping out in over-the-knee boots with no socks.
5. Wear them with leather leggings.
6. Take the classy route…pair them with a black skirt and white shirt.
Images: Vogue, Style.com
Have a lovely Day!!!