The best Leopard print outfit ideas to help you make your look pulled together.
Even if you’re just wearing a pair of distressed jeans and a tank top, a leopard print bag or pair of sneakers is the easiest way to look trendy, edgy and feminine.
Whether it’s for your off-duty wardrobe or the office a little bit of animal print is obligatory!
Leopard is the most classic, versatile print and no matter how you wear it, it always stands out.
And that’s the beauty of it…
As I read in Vogue.fr
“This world without leopard…I mean, who would want to be here?” Diana Vreeland famously exclaimed about this eternal symbol of femininity and uninhibited sensuality. Still making fashion roar today, it was found on the runways at Giorgio Armani, Céline and Givenchy.
12 Best Leopard print outfit ideas
1. With Red is always a classic…. good idea….
2. Match a leopard pants with a white tank top and a white tailored jacket
3. Wear a leopard coat over a silk shirt and pants
4. A leopard print shirt with white pants and black pumps is a classic chic combo.5. Wear a camel coat with a leopard clutch
6. Retro inspiration…. A pair of leopard pants with a black turtleneck sweater and black ballerina flats
7. Match a match leopard skirt with camel top
8. Leopard sneakers with leather pants
Leopard sneakers (you can find here)
9. Wear leopard accessories… like leopard print ankle boots
10. Leopard dress with a beige coat as seen at the New York Fashion Week SS2015 sidewalks.
11. Leopard coat with pointy flats
12. Sienna Miller is wearing a 178$ Topshop leopard print coat over a beige silk dress
Images- The Coveteur, Style.com, Vogue, studded rose , Tommy Ton
Thank you for reading!!!
Have a lovely Day!!!