When it comes to beauty looks bright shades of red lips are always beautiful. For this summer, proving the enduring appeal of being in the red, we saw pinky-red at Missoni and Oscar de la Renta and the classic power red at Jean Paul Gaultier. I love a nearly bare makeup with beautiful red lips.
However, are you curious about the Fall- Winter 2013-14 makeup and beauty trends? Red signals come from the runways…a matte stain at Marni Fall 2013, a deep burgundy at Louis Vuitton Autumn/Winter 20013-14 and a glossy opaque at Antonio Berardi just to name a few. Enjoy some makeup ideas on how to wear red lipstick with style and choose one of the iconic red lipsticks to wear this Fall…
Tips- How to wear red lipstick
1. Close your mouth around your index finger then pull it out. All the lipstick that would end up on your teeth would end up on your finger. Sounds stupid but it works.
2. Use watermelon shades. They make teeth look brighter compared to berry colors.
3. Use bright reds to make your lips look fuller.
4. Lipstick designer Poppy King suggests “Pair red lipstick with the lightest possible eye makeup. A little mascara and beige shadow will do.”
5. Be precise when using red lipstick. Use a pencil.
Images- HarpersBazaar.com, Vogue
Long Lasting MakeUp- Red Lips by Lisa Eldridge
Shop 5 Iconic Red Lipsticks
Have a lovely Day!!!