A month passed and here is what my friends liked on Trendsurvivor Instagram. Most of the likes go to my shoes! Anyway, while reading about how to build my audience on Instagram, I came across these 7 useful tips for building a following.
1. If you want to build an audience, it is important to make sure you’re sharing your photos publicly!
2. Take advantage of Instagram’s feature to connect with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, and Foursquare.
3. Instagram’s members collectively value artistic images. So share only the best.
4. Share one or two photos a day and make sure to space them out as well.
5. Use popular hashtags with daily and weekly tags like #photooftheday and #throwbackthursday
6. Allowing Instagram to access your location will give you the ability to add photos to your Photo Map and bring more followers if you don’t mind over sharing your movements.
7. One way of gaining followers on social sites is following someone and waiting for them to follow you back. This tactic works on Instagram just remember to comment on their photographs.
Art by Irene Vergitsi
Dress Camilla and Marc
Breathtaking edgy Ferragamo bag
Greek white wine cooling
Love and hate my kitten heels by Jimmy Choo
Stripped pants... outfit post coming up.
Going to an event down town for Zeus+Dion by Dimitra Kolotoura and Mareva Grabowski at Mageia with my Louboutins and my camera in my vintage Loewe bag.
An outfit post coming up with a perforated Prada jacket and Christian Louboutin stilettos
Oliver and our turtle eating lettuce
My mother’s vintage Dior clutch and Diego Dolcini sandals
1. If you have more tips about building an audience on Instagram, go on tell us.
2. If you would like to follow me Trendsurvivor Instagram leave a message so I can follow you back 🙂
Have a lovely Day!!!