Just discovered 50 Easy Ways to Save Money for designer shoes and exotic vacation!
Don’t laugh! I mean it!!!!
Make as many as you can of the following small changes in your everyday life and you will see a big difference in your bank account.
- Get a deep freezer so you have a place to store the items you buy in bulk and on sale. Did that when I my kids were young
- Get over the counter medicine from Amazon — they tend to be cheaper.
- Automate money from your paycheck to your savings every month so you won’t be tempted to overspend.
- Find affordable recipes for meals.
- Bring your lunch to work. Have you noticed how much money some people spend for lunch? Which by the way is usually unhealthy and fattening!!!
- Use the stranger test to avoid impulse shopping. Picture a stranger offering you the cash value of the purchase or the purchase to you, and figure out which one you would pick.
- Take a shopping list with you to the grocery store and stick to it.
- Grow your own food.
- Restore or build your own furniture.
- Buy used items.
- Make luxury purchases on Sale
- Use vinegar to clean your home. Best Tip ever! The smell is temporary!
- Buy quality clothes so they last longer.
- Plan your trips early. Save on tickets!
- Ditch bottled water and get a Brita filter.
- Use apps that let you talk and text for free. I use WhatsApp and Viber.
- Return any items you mispurchased immediately.
- Make the most of the groceries you have before running out to get more.
- Make your own personal care items, such as lotion and scrub.
- Sell the things you no longer need
- Instead of spending a lot of money on gifts for people try some personalized DIY gifts.
- Travel during the off-season to get cheaper rates on flights and hotels.
- Buy in-season produce to save.
- Save change in a jar.
- Get rewards from your credit cards.
- Pay less for your gifts. Take advantage of special offers like Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Or shop Net-A=Porter Clearance. My favorite!!!
- Buy a money box and try to add money at least once a week.
- If you need more saving tips check out for the rest 22 Huffingtonpost.com or Telegraph.co.uk.
Thank you for reading!!!
Have a lovely Day!!!