I love posting about bridal hairstyles. I am sure you had enough of my crazy Halloween hair which was fun to watch but had absolutely no practical value. On the contrary in this article you will find relatively easy to do hairstyles to create the most amazing bridal looks. Every bride wants to look dashing the big day. From elegant up- dos to romantic loose curls you these are my favorite stylish hair ideas for spring and summer weddings. Most of the celebrity beauty looks are from the Oscar 2013 which are every year a great source of inspiration for evening dresses, make up and hair dos. Which one would you choose? For me there is something endlessly appealing about a braid.
1. Zooey Deschanel wearing a face-framing fringe and her curled pony tail.
2. Amanda Seyfried’s voluminous chignon at the 85th Academy Award Ceremony.
3. Temperley fashion show a two-sectioned bun hairstyle
4. Stacy Keibler demonstrates a ’20s flapper-style bob.
5. Renée Zellweger’s relaxed low knot
6. Reese Witherspoon looks amazing in side-swept golden barrel curls.
7. Naomi Watts’ take on the classic faux bob.
8. At Marchesa fashion show amazing hair braids for ss13. I will try this one.
9. Jessica Chastain wears retro waves swept off the face.
10. Jennifer Lopez’s side-swept curls.
11. Jason Wu S/S 2013 braids
12. Herve Leger S/S 2013, the single braid
13. Gucci S/S 2013 the unique knot
14. Givenchy Spring Summer 2013 hair trend
15. Jennifer Lawrence wears a loose, elegant braided up-do
16. The princess short bob hairstyle
17. The chic up do and red lipstick
18. A braided up do
19. Love this flower and braids loose hairstyle
20. Edgy up do
21. Sienna Miller chooses a sleek, knotted bun
You can see more 2013 hairstyles- harpersbazaar.com
Have a lovely Day!!!
i love this trend!!!kisses
LA MODE OUI C’EST MOI
I love zooey deschanel! she is so classy!
thanks to visit me, Your blog is lovely and I become new follower
I hope you visit me again
Pretty To Be Happy
Thank you for you lovely comment. Would you like to follow each other through bloglovin?
I love all this stunning hair inspiration!
I love Zooey hair! She’s beautiful! ;D
Me too 🙂
i love anything tousled Xo Megan, http://www.TfDiaries.com
Really nice ones!!
Lovely Stacy 🙂 C, xoxo.
Great hair inspiration!!!
Would you like to follow each other?
Let me know…
Yes, of course we can follow each other through bloglovin!
those hairdos are gorgeous! i love it <3
Letters To Juliet
Hi… now I’m following you!!!!
I would be grateful if you follow me back on GFC and FB!!!
TNX, see you soon…
I love JLo hairstyle !
New post on the blog :”Universitary Looks”:
Greetings from AnimaSorella 😉
Very inspiring hairstyles!
I am glad you like them Anouka 🙂
Loved this post! I am a HUGE fan of messy chic and these selection of hairstyles just inspired me!
Oh me too!
Loving all the trends! 🙂
Thanks for the comment 🙂
Thanks you so much for your comment, I follow you now, Hope you do the same ;D
Thank you very much, Helena 🙂 Of course I will follow you!
Love this trend!!!
The two secioned bun style kinda freaks me out for some reason. LOL I don’t like it at all. I do however, love Zoey Deschanel. She is so lovely and that hairstyle looks fab on her.
Jules of Canines & Couture
Awesome post, I love your selection of hair styles for yourself. My favorite choices are Zooey Deschanel (I’m growing to like her style) and Reese Witherspoon.
Amazing long hair!
I love all these looks! I’m so inspired by others hair styles but I can’t EVER recreate them! So I just get my GHD’s out and iron the crap outa it 🙁
♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
I can’t recreate any of them myself, either. I tried the simple braids, could’t get that flower knot in the back right. However, I inspire my hairstylist with the images and she does a good job.
Thank you sweetie… 🙂
Thanks for sharing this article, I am happy to get this. You have the best site and nice posts they very helped us. It’s an impressive one of the best blogs . I am very much impressed with you. Thank u all