While “spring cleaning” my desktop files, I found a series of random photographs from my last visit to my sister Yanna in London. They include our daily ritual- a giant cappuccino at Costa Coffee, a day-trip to Canterbury, a visit to the Royal Academy and an unforgettable dinner at Balthazar restaurant in Covent Garden. They were the inspiration for 7 interesting London travel tips.
You can also read my other London travel tips article here if you are planning a visit.
I was trying out my new Nikon Lens every chance I got and when I didn’t have my camera I used my iPhone.
London Travel Tips:
1. Best cappuccino at Costa Coffee
Cappuccino at Costa Coffee
2. Visit Anthropology in Regent Street on your way to the Royal Academy and Fortnum and Mason, London’s department store and most famous institutions for Afternoon Tea, with a history reaching back to 1707.
4. Visit the Royal Academy
The Royal Academy- A voice for art and artists since 1768.
5. Plan a day trip to Canterbury. It is very near with the train and if you have already been to Bath, which is my favorite, it is a nice alternative.
Yanna, my sister ready to order lunch, this is serious..
6. Visit the Victoria and Albert Museum
It is the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design, housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects. It was founded in 1852 and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
I am sure you will love the V&A art shop, too.
A visit to the V&A Museum is always a must for me
7. If you like French cuisine and trendy crowds you will enjoy Balthazar in London. The famous traditional brasserie in Covent Garden is worth every penny.
Selfie- I am wearing the Isabel Marant pumps
You can visit Balthazar website here
Photos © Nina (Trend Survivor)
Have a lovely Day!!!