Remember, I told you my friend Grace from San Diego, besides creating the most amazing hip blankets, being a wonderful host, does the best spicy guacamole, ever? She sent me the recipe. Trust me if you like spicy food it’s worth trying.
- 3-4 medium sized ripe avocados
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 2-3 tablespoons of red onion finely minced
- a handful of chopped coriander
- a few dashes of tabasco sauce
- a squeeze of lime juice to taste
Note: If you want it even spicier you can add to taste jalapeño chili pepper.
In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp, the lime juice, the finely minced garlic, coriander, red onion, tabasco sauce and toss.
Important Tip: If you clean the pits and place them back in the guacamole it seems to help discoloration.
Total Time: 10 min
Prep: 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
Level: Super Easy
Have a lovely Day!!!