I love posting about hairstyles. I am sure you had enough of my crazy Halloween hair which was fun to watch but had absolutely no practical value. On the contrary in this article you will find relatively easy to do hairstyles to create the most amazing bridal looks. Every bride wants to look dashing the big day. From elegant up- dos to romantic loose curls you these are my favorite stylish hair ideas for spring and summer weddings. Most of the celebrity beauty looks are from the Oscar 2013 which are every year a great source of inspiration for evening dresses, make up and hair dos. Which one would you choose? For me there is something endlessly appealing about a braid.
1. Zooey Deschanel wearing a face-framing fringe and her curled pony tail.
2. Amanda Seyfried’s voluminous chignon at the 85th Academy Award Ceremony.
3. Temperley fashion show a two-sectioned bun hairstyle
4. Stacy Keibler demonstrates a ’20s flapper-style bob.
5. Renée Zellweger’s relaxed low knot
6. Reese Witherspoon looks amazing in side-swept golden barrel curls.
7. Naomi Watts’ take on the classic faux bob.
8. At Marchesa fashion show amazing hair braids for ss13. I will try this one.
9. Jessica Chastain wears retro waves swept off the face.
10. Jennifer Lopez’s side-swept curls.
11. Jason Wu S/S 2013 braids
12. Herve Leger S/S 2013, the single braid
13. Gucci S/S 2013 the unique knot
14. Givenchy Spring Summer 2013 hair trend
15. Jennifer Lawrence wears a loose, elegant braided up-do
16. The princess short bob hairstyle
17. The chic up do and red lipstick
18. A braided up do
19. Love this flower and braids loose hairstyle
20. Edgy up do
21. Sienna Miller chooses a sleek, knotted bun
You can see more 2013 hairstyles- harpersbazaar.com
My hair is fine and frizzy but when I use Fekkai luscious curls they look wavy… which is a miracle.
Have a lovely Day!!!