Looking great in your photos can be challenging. Living in the age of smartphones, Facebook and Instagram amazing pictures are a must even if you are not a fashion blogger. Check out some tricks that can help you look photogenic in pictures. A good picture mainly depends on you! Even though the queen of posing is Coca Rocha I used some pictures of one of my favorite bloggers Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad).
1. Practice, practice and practice in front of a mirror and discover your best angles as Tyra Banks would say!
2. You can appear slender in pictures just by stand slightly to the side and twisting towards the camera for a slimming effect.
3. Elongate your neck, then angle your jaw down just a touch.
4. Prepare for the photo shoot like a top model. “Get lots of sleep and exercise, drink lots of water, eat good, healthy food – and preferably no salt or alcohol, which makes people puffy.”, says portrait photographer Diana Lannes.
5. Apply more mascara. “Two coats of black mascara on the upper lashes lift the eyes, hiding puffiness,” says celebrity makeup artist Andrew Sotomayor.
6. Use under-eye concealer that’s one or two shades lighter than your skin tone.
7. Turn off the flash.
8. A little glow on the cheekbones can lift the face.
9. Hydrate your skin. Hydrated skin always looks better on camera.
10. Enjoy the moment. Smile!
Images- Chiara Ferragni The Blonde Salad
Have a lovely Day!!!