As I am packing for a trip to Paros, a beautiful Greek Island in the Aegean sea, I am running through my mind the latest summer trends and this is my list of the 10 absolute vacation must haves. I mean besides the denim shorts you can see in Icelle’s collage.
1. Statement Sunglasses. If you ask me it should be a pair of Celine sunnies. I got the skate-D Celine flat tops but Audrey would do just fine.
2. Gandys Flip Flops. I am so bored Havaianas, plus 10% of their sales goes to orphans.
3. Dungaree Shorts. I got mine from Zara and like wearing it with an embroidery white blouse.
4. Chanel Espadrilles. Even though Chanel are my favorite I am still loving mine from Penelope Chilvers.
5. Wayuu handbag. The authentic Colombian handmade bags.
6. A head scarf. I saw it on the runway for SS 2013 everywhere … from Dolce and Gabbana to Marc Jacobs and it’s the one item that can update a look. Yes, I have packed one. Yes, I will show you…
7. Stack friendship bracelets. Some summer colorful arm candy is a must.
8. Floral prints. Could be your swimming suit, a pants, a tailored jacket, a pair of shorts… or all of the above.
9. Stripped top or pants. Wearing blue and white stripes is so Island chic.
10. Sunscreen Face Cream Yoghurt Korres.
10 Summer Vacation Must Haves
Submitted to the ifb project 100– write a list post
Have a lovely Day!!!